[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go‏

samuel rowe samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 15:06:14 EST 2012

Hi
Sorry if I've sent this twice, I sent one to gathering-request, I don't know if that's the right one...
I know the 2001 release of this cd comes with a CDROM of the gig,
but I read that the 2006 release comes with a DVD. I was going to buy
the 2006 release off ebay, but when looking at the images for it there
is no mention of a second disc (on the 2001 release it says 2nd disc
contains videos of the performance) let alone a DVD.
Does it
definitely come with a DVD, or is it just an audio CD?
I'm only
buying it for the video disc really, same reason I bought requiem
Thanks
Samuel