[kj] US TOUR DATE: 12-30-90

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:31:54 EST 2012

I think picking the best ever KJ gig is a very sunbjective thing. For me I
think Manchester 89 is probably up there with the first time I saw them at
Fagins in circa 81. However, in my book, there is one that
is definately the worst and that would be the gig at Manchester Apollo in
86. The sound was that bad, from where I 'had' to stand' that the first
song I could recognise was about 6 songs in.

Munich 2012 will be one of the best as well.

Brian.