[kj] Reverend and the Makers (kinda sorta on topic)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 15:43:49 EST 2012

> .. "Houston".. - "we have a problem"

Point taken.
   Still, a greater context that ties it all in with some greater sense of significance is the rash of recent/near-recent deaths of musicians: (Paul) Raven, Michael (Jackson), Amy (Winehouse), Whitney, not too mention the almost regular pace at which lesser-yet-greater artists' demises are mentioned on here.
Subconsciously it starts to add up and snowball and lends any given new event an extra dimension.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall