[kj] Reverend and the Makers (kinda sorta on topic)

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Mon Feb 13 15:34:38 EST 2012

Thanks,

I really liked the sound of that.
And, it actually has some connection to KJ - in contrast to the "Houston" communications filing my inbox - "we have a problem" with those sorts of things sometimes here on the Gathering...

/Per

(Add quotations to get a quotation)