[kj] Question about this...unpleasantness.

F Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 03:09:19 EDT 2012

What needs to be established is whether it was a deliberate attempt by Jaz to sabotage the tour, or was it just Jaz speaking privately to someone . If it was a mindless drunken rant, then it should have been kept that way, but if it was a deliberate ploy by Jaz to get the tour postponed , then he did indeed use Cormac . I think that everyone can agree to that.