[kj] Gothtastic

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:00:38 EDT 2012

It's not just the lyric content, it's the music too and the image to a
lesser extent. I can't explain why the All About Eve song is on the
list (although the nautical theme is a blatant mataphor) but I don't
think it's a travesty that LLB is. I mean if they'd picked
'Millennium' say I'd object, but they picked the right sort of single.
Some KJ songs appeal to goths, get over it and don't be so insecure.