[kj] Fwd: Killing Joke: Down By The River is available for download

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:16:22 EDT 2012

If we ever get this there will be ANOTHER double disc live recording from somewhere on the current tour.

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:15:09 +0100
From: npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Fwd: Killing Joke: Down By The River is available for download

I have to agree that it is now really late with this project...a live gig of the last tour whilst the band are currently on a new one with a new album I am not too excited about getting, although I also understand that some of the funds will go to the British Heart Foundation..and (eventually, hopefully?) I will receive a copy signed by all four original members of KJ..something I never thought would happen.

Guess we have to try and look at the positives, seems hard to do on this list lol.

On 24 April 2012 18:34, Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

I emailed them in a fit of anger .. they said it
was a mistake..they are still involved and on the case on a daily
basis...

Killing Joke: Down By The River is available for
download

Hello from PledgeMusic,
We're excited to announce that Killing Joke has completed Down
By The River and it's available for download:
If you pledged for a live exclusive or personalised
item, Killing Joke will be contacting you directly to arrange the details.
Killing Joke is solely responsible for fulfillment, but if you have problems
receiving your exclusives let us know via your pledges page.
http://www.pledgemusic.com/pledges

Thanks for your support!
Loving your work. Team Pledge

Don't want these notifications anymore? Manage the type of emails you
receive here: http://www.pledgemusic.com/settings/notifications/pledge_mailer+project_released

Gathering mailing
list
Gathering at misera.net