[kj] Fwd: Killing Joke: Down By The River is available for download

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 14:15:09 EDT 2012

I have to agree that it is now really late with this project...a live gig
of the last tour whilst the band are currently on a new one with a new
album I am not too excited about getting, although I also understand that
some of the funds will go to the British Heart Foundation..and (eventually,
hopefully?) I will receive a copy signed by all four original members of
KJ..something I never thought would happen.

Guess we have to try and look at the positives, seems hard to do on this
list lol.