[kj] OT: Damned Damned Damned/Killing Joke Tumblr

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 14:59:46 EDT 2012

Was that at the "new" Ritz (Studio 54)? Did we occupy the same space so many years before our acquaintance?

> From: vassifer at earthlink.net

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:38:04 -0400

> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Damned Damned Damned/Killing Joke Tumblr

> I saw the original line-up when they swung through NYC in 1989 on the

> "Final Damnation" tour (as if!) Seen them a couple more times since,

> but never again with Scabies and James.

> Alex in NYC

> On Apr 22, 2012, at 5:35 PM, Rob Moss wrote:

> > They did it a while back with Casey Chaos singing.

> > When we played with Brian we talked about it going to the US as

> > Raven put his name forward for the bass job.

> > I would like to see a full reunion. Just for a few gigs.

> > Been listen to Music For Pleasure alot recently.

> > It's far better than folk claim!

> > On 22 Apr 2012, at 22:32, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>

> > wrote:

> >> Vainly trying to steer things back toward sanity....

> >> Just read that Brian James and Rat Scabies are touring together,

> >> performing the entirety of DAMNED DAMNED DAMNED. That sounds really

> >> enticing, I have to say, but would it really translate with Dave

> >> Vanian? Anyone seen/heard anything about this? They're here in NYC

> >> next month -- should I go?

> >> Also, did anyone else notice there's a Killing Joke Tumblr?

> >> http://fuckyeahkillingjoke.tumblr.com/

> >> Alex in NYC

Wikipedia: The question mark (?; also known as an interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query or eroteme), is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages. →