[kj] OT: Damned Damned Damned/Killing Joke Tumblr

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 18:17:59 EDT 2012

Rob Moss wrote:

> They did it a while back with Casey Chaos singing.

> When we played with Brian we talked about it going to the US as Raven put his name forward for the

> bass job.

> I would like to see a full reunion. Just for a few gigs.

Is it a definite that this is happening in the US? Not even a month or two ago when this was being discussed as being support for
Eagles Of Death Metal, my understanding is that it fell apart because Visas were cost prohibitive considering the paltry money
they'd (possibly) make doing it. Also, the bass player would have likely been Dave Tregunna. They'd be doing it as the Brian James
Gang. There's also talk of a 30th Anniversary Lords Of The New Church tour late this year w/Brian, Dave and Danny Fury (Lords
drummer for '88 - '89) along with Adam Becvare from Black Halos/Lustkillers fronting (he did it with them in '03).

Also, just a FWIW, Brian has never been an issue regarding any sort of Damned reunion with Captain, it's always been between Rat and
Sensible and Brian doesn't want to play without Rat.

T.B.