[kj] Did Any USA Gatherers Buy The New KJ Album From What Records?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 7 09:38:18 EDT 2012

One of the few things that could have stopped me from purchasing MMXII would have been people referring to it as "the Democracy to AD's Pandemonium." If it had been like that, I would have been very unhappy. Hearing the flat, lifeless Democracy after the brilliance of its predecessor was one of the great musical disappointments of my life, and not one I'd like to repeat.

Jim.