[kj] Did Any USA Gatherers Buy The New KJ Album From What Records?

breadfan at cybercom.net breadfan at cybercom.net
Sat Apr 7 09:02:51 EDT 2012

I ordered the CD and single ... nothing yet. Enjoying the hell out of the
download in the meantime. It would appear that my taste is in the minority;
I really dig Pole Shift (even as an opener, although it took a listen or two
to appreciate both the song and its placement), Trance is my current fave,
and AHE I could give or take. (Of course, I also championed This World
Hell, so there you go. <g> ) I think I'm echoing someone else's posting
when I say that this release feels like the Democracy to AD's Pandemonium,
except better.

Ron