[kj] 2012 Lyrics

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 5 02:37:40 EDT 2012

Adam,
I reckon he fancies you.

From: "Devacor at aol.com" <Devacor at aol.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012, 23:51
Subject: Re: [kj] 2012 Lyrics

Paul, seriously thanks for taking the time to type all that out. I wasn't trying to trouble anyone to do that...
 and yeah can make out most of them already, but when you see them all down on 'paper' its like 'uh whoa, ok..." esp with songs like Glitch and FEMA
Thanks again
Cheers

Adam

Here you go, Adam. The usual mix of the sublime and the ridiculous. No