[kj] 2012 Lyrics

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 18:51:46 EDT 2012

Paul, seriously thanks for taking the time to type all that out. I wasn't
trying to trouble anyone to do that...
and yeah can make out most of them already, but when you see them all
down on 'paper' its like 'uh whoa, ok..." esp with songs like Glitch and FEMA
Thanks again
Cheers

Adam

In a message dated 4/4/2012 2:59:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,