[kj] Of Topic, of sorts....

Agni Deva devacor at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 18:42:44 EDT 2011

"Give me control of a nations $ and I care not who makes its laws..."
House of Rothchild 1863

which who are one of the banking families behind the federal reserve...

I had surreal meeting with Ralph Nadar about a year ago- at this beige
"green" trade show in DC- we sat above the trade show floor and
overlooked it- he pointed down and said- see all this great stuff going
on under this roof. Its all wonderful of course, but there is no real
cohesion and direction to it. Everyone just kind of does there own
thing and pushes on in their own way...
On talking more, he feels that there is enough already in place to make
major changes- for the environment, economy (opposing fed), human
rights etc-- its just a matter of really organizing everyone whose head
is in the game. He is looking for 3-4 super rich to become sympathetic
and fund a sort of 'governing body' which would then help to unify and
maximize all the work being doing now...
sounds great on paper of course- and it would take everyone to
cooperate, which I find would be more of the difficult task then
actually finding the $ and coming up with a sort of overseeing group.
Especially since it would be 'unofficial'

So (for instance with what alex was reporting) with this 'occupy wall
street' I don't nec think its a sign of 'flakiness' that there are
someone differing sinage/stances at the protest, but I could well
imagine the whole event could have stood better organizing and
unification. and I could have already guessed it was maybe 20%
substance 80% fluff/people protesting for the sake of protesting- but
whatever the percentage is, its better then nothing.

As for the federal reserve, I just feel the general public needs to get
a better understanding of what it actually is, how its run and who
runs it. then make their own conclusions--
Ron Paul did agree to do a story with me when I wanted to do one up-
with the goings ons right now I may take it as the opportune time to to
do...

Adam