[kj] Of Topic, of sorts....

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 27 18:07:14 EDT 2011

>From what I can tell, the Fed is an illegal / unconstitutional privately

owned banking cartel who print the reserve currency of the world from a zero
balance cheque account.

There's a book on the establishment and workings of the Fed called 'The
Creature from Jekyl Island' - even easier, here's a speech by the author on
Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

As far as I can tell he's on the money, but Wikipedia suggests he's a kook
on some other topics. Typical.

The only American politician I've heard who makes sense about the Fed is Ron
Paul. Again as far as I understand (from Adam) he's got his kooky angles
too.