[kj] down by the river

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 04:59:59 EDT 2011

My monday-morning brain is befuddled by this pledge business - isn't this
just a shop selling autographed stuff?

If the pledge amount isn't reached, does this mean the LP won't be released?

I want the double vinyl but don't need it to be autographed - is this LP
going
to be available in the shops or is this the only place to get one?

Yours, confused