[kj] Fwd: Re: This World Hell Remix

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Sep 13 19:28:28 EDT 2011

True about the long songs--most great pop songs, from Sinatra to George Jones to the Buzzcocks--are around 3 minutes or less.
But I don't think you always have to respond to an album immediately for it to be great. One of my fave albums, "Sandinista",
took a while to get used to, as did the now classic 1st Specials album (the trebly, widely spaced production didn't grab me at first).