[kj] This World Hell Remix from Youth

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:27:36 EDT 2011

It's the second best KJ remix with a rap in it. With added vocals from The
Phantom Raspberry Blower, apparently.

I still listen to some of their dub mixes from the 80s but I won't be
listening to this again and I don't like the remix of GoLB either, although
that was already a great dub song and so didn't really need it.