[kj] This World Hell Remix from Youth

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:59:14 EDT 2011

Surprising but welcome. As for the marketing angle -- It would be a
good modern-day strategy for Joke Mgmt Co. to collect contact
information for everyone who has any interest, and throw out some kind
of teaser or extra piece about as often as possible. That is what I
would try today if I had a full-time music project to sell.

As for "This World Hell (Remix)", Jaz is reduced to a smear in the
background, and the additional vocals seem out of place. I suppose if
this were a Youth project with another name, I wouldn't give that a
second thought. I'm glad to hear them add different influences as an
experiment.

--Mark