[kj] (OT) Peter Murphy- Ninth

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Sep 11 12:53:58 EDT 2011

Yes, this sounded pretty good compared to the snooze-fest I seem to remember from him in the past!

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 09:33:45 -0700
From: drretro at yahoo.com
To: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Peter Murphy- Ninth

After several lack-luster albums, Ninth is approaching becoming a PM classic for me. It's already my fourth favorite one, and is beginning to surpass Should The World Fail To Fall Apart.
Also, STWFTFA has been re-issued in the UK on Cherry Red with a bonus disc of singles and rarities. The second CD has most of the tracks that comprised the ultra-rare Composition disc, along with outtakes and a Bowie cover.

If you have written off Peter Murphy in the past, you should really check him out again. He's in fine form with this new album.
Jay

How cruel...and unimaginative!