[kj] Just Back from Spain....(recording sessions)

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Sep 5 05:31:57 EDT 2011

*eggs*

"Jaz did a 2 hours plus interview while on his beloved island in New
Zealand to celebrate KJs 32 anniversary. We put together a very cool DIY
double cd package with Jaz describing the inspirations and antedotes of
each track played, etc. We hope to raise some of the funds to help the
radio station which is run on solar panels and needs to increase its
power supply. It is a great collecters piece-each numbered and signed by
Jaz-150 copies only. It would be great if you could pass this info on to
the Gatherers and let them know a bit about it and that they can order
it through Jean Marilles shop Sounds in Geneva.

The cost of the cd is 25 chf plus postage 3chf. the postage price
depends on the amount ordered and where to

That ^

Marc