[kj] Because of The Fall

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Tue Oct 25 03:27:47 EDT 2011

Never saw Altered Images and never really felt the urge, to be honest. Back
in those days my musical palette didn't extend much beyond Hawkwind, Gong &
NWOBHM, (though my horizons have since expanded a little further). I used to
know someone who was in a band that supported Altered Images way back then -
he was always somewhat less than complimentary about them following the way
his band was treated!!

His band also supported Texas, or maybe it was a previous band that Sharleen
Spiteri was in and he always saved his most venomous bile for her

On 24 October 2011 20:40, Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk>