[kj] Because of The Fall

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:57:45 EDT 2011

Many years ago we drove 50 miles up the M6 motorway on a freezing January
night to watch Altered Images at Lancaster University. To this day I'm still
not sure why - good idea at the time. This is from a guy that also went to
see Bucks Fizz - a bet that went way too far. I've also seen Oasis but that
was at a festival so it doesn't count.

Brian.