[kj] new topic The Fall

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 14:02:18 EDT 2011

The Fall have made some classic stuff over the years (and as Alex says, the A sides comp is well worth having). I saw them fairly recently (i.e. in the last decade!) and they were excellent.

Quite unpredictable though... not least 'cos the lineup is a bit variable, and Smith is also, er, variable. But worth taking the risk, I'd say.

Jamie