[kj] Don McCullin's legendary image.

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:56:43 EDT 2011

Sorry everyone.

What has happened is that I've got a picture awaiting moderation, to be shown on here. Last night in the central-London train station Waterloo, I found the image over the platform entrances.

Biggest billboard size, glowing from within. It is being used to advertise an exhibition of his work, in the Imperial War Museum.

Picture just has not appeared yet. Exact same one as the original album cover.

Whats this for??? Apparently a Wardance.

MY HOTMAIL HAS RECENTLY EMBEDDED TEXT FROM OLD EMAILS INTO MY NEW ONES.
SUCH TEXT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE READ BY THE PEOPLE RECEIVING THE NEW EMAILS.
THIS IS DUE TO A NEW FEATURE IN HOW THE EMAILS ARE DISPLAYED, AND IN NO WAY A MALICIOUS ACTION ON MY PART WHEN YOU READ ALL SORTS OF UNCONNECTED OTHERS.
SORRY ABOUT THAT.
http://www.modelaircraftmuseum.com/

Autism also affects adults.

Most are isolated and ignored