[kj] Don McCullin's legendary image.

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Oct 19 01:55:22 EDT 2011

Stand up Mr Wright. He of the Colesy original!

Dave may know better but I think it is some kids in Northern Ireland during the mid 70s "enjoying" the "troubles" and I think it came from a Sunday Newspaper.

If I remember I will ask Snr Coles.

If you look carefully on your album sleeves you may find the only credit that appears on the album.

First correct answer wins 5,000 copies of Gems of Power.