[kj] OT: torrents for dummies

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Tue Oct 4 13:40:57 EDT 2011

Click (open)the torrent file and it should run in uTorrent. You might get prompted to ask which programme but you will be able to select torrent from the list. It will download the files to your downloads folder( or wherever you select). Sometimes it takes a long while depending on the size or the number of seeders.

If you open uTorrent you normally see the progress.

You have installed uTorrent as a programme/ bit client haven't you?

Let us know how you get on!