[kj] Genealogy of a riff

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:44:20 EST 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_fTGU2Ihd8 Yep me too. Armia rank very highly in my music taste

Chris
From: kingsnake at hotmail.de
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:34:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] Genealogy of a riff

listening again and again to siekiera's nowa aleksandria and I'm still impressed how good Polish music was behind the iron curtain.... funny that they toured later on with killing joke in their new ARMIA line-up (killing joke are also credited on the fabulous LEGENDA album, still one of my all-time favourites!!!!!).... about life goes on, wasn't that Geordie's answer after being asked about Kurt Nobrain's death :o)
d i r t