[kj] OT: Magazine

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 04:35:49 EST 2011

Saw them in Manchester on a trip home last week and as usual they did the
business.
The new ones sounded great.

Bought the CD at the gig, ripped it to my mp3 player for the trip back to
Sweden, got to the airport, found a quiete little spot near the gate,
selected play and...nothing!!! For some reason they are mute. They are same
on my laptop. Anybody any ideas why? They are all there around 10meg.
Brian.