[kj] OT: Magazine

Darren A. Peace dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 19:32:01 EST 2011

I saw them in Bath and London, and they were phenomenal. The album is
exceptional; far, far better than we had any right to expect. I dearly hope
they'll make another.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:02:40 -0000
To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'"
<gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Magazine

I got the new Magazine LP through and have to say it is ruddy marvellous, a
really class album. Muggins now regrets not seeing them in Brum last week
big time, but with so many gigs around at the moment some had to give. For
me it is as good as anything they have done to date.