[kj] (OT) Adam and the Ants questions...

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 19:00:55 EDT 2011

Great call Jim, one of the classic unique albums. In my humble, easily the
best but I do like Kings but with that they found a formula and hammered it.
Stop there though anything after that is very ropey indeed either childish
or balladry. All the early b sides are great especially Lady the b side to
Young Parisians a punk classic which he played live recently. Terrible on
the guitar I am afraid.