[kj] OT: Corporate gigs

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 22:38:49 EDT 2011

I AM ALL FOR IT. As long as they can play unedited and uncensored THERE IS
NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Since the days when the minstrels would play for t he Lord of the Manor and
would get rightly fed and bathed as opposed to playing for that rabble outside
who would barely put up the 10-14pence/pennies/cents admission, well.. go for it
guys! I don't care if Palin, Newt Gingrich, Bashir Assad and Hassan Nasrallah
split the bill for a Killing Joke gig in the rear courtyard of Saudi King
Fah'd's memorial mausoleum celebrating the birthdays bash for (North Korean)
Dear Leader Kim Jong-IL and Dominiq Strauss-Kahn, GO FOR IT! But for God's sake,
film the goddamn thing, record it (call Cheap Trick if you need guidance) and
then sell the shit out of it! I will buy!!1!