[kj] Brief blurb about pitching KJ doc @ Cannes:

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 20 09:39:26 EDT 2011

“well I don’t know what to say, they seem bloody insane”.

http://www.uglybaby.co.uk/?p=9242

As the weekend became a new week and Nicolas has to head back to Paris for a shoot the temperature started to amp up and I crammed in a bunch of meetings with cheery distributors discussing our Killing Joke doc (a co-production with ILC Productions, drop by www.coffeefilms.com/killingjoke for a teaser). It drew some interesting responses, one sat glued to a ten minute preview then slowly removed the headphones and said;