[kj] Official KJ site updated - now some gathering tangent thingy

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 08:52:09 EDT 2011

Fair points all, FP. I don't believe I've even weighed in this much as
recently (certainly not compared to earlier eras). But my easily-riled
nature was stirred up by Nick's legitimate post defending HOSANNAS,
and here were are wasting time about it.

I started it by taking a cheap shot at the album. Guilty as charged.
Send me upriver. Next case?

Alex in NYC