[kj] Spinefarm Re-releases (was KJ Website)

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:41:17 EDT 2011

A DVD of videos and TV appearances (The Tube etc) would certainly be
welcome, but
unless Geordie's discovered a box of unreleased sessions or something in his
attic I
cannot see what can possibly be added to Democracy/KJ2003.

But I'd happily fork out if Youth released those mad dub versions of the
early stuff.