[kj] Spinefarm Re-releases (was KJ Website)

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 20 08:33:08 EDT 2011

As far as any prospective re-releases goes, I can only assume Spinefarm intend to release the recent albums that haven't already been done (Democracy, KJ2003, Hosannas), or stuff like Outside The Gate and The Courtald Talks. Either that or they'll be doing the 'old favourite' live albums (we all need a new copy of No Way Out..., don't we?)

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.