[kj] Official KJ site updated with news:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 20 08:18:27 EDT 2011

I have been on this forum lurking for many years with rarely posting.
To be honest, this does not work as a forum anyway, it is an email
list, it would be better structured as topics on a forum on a proper
website in my opinion.

Perhaps if there was structure, with column headings, topics etc,
things on here wouldn't get as fragmented.

On 20 May 2011 13:15, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I agree that an unwieldy portion of commentary here is entirely flotsam, but

> I assure this was not always the case. By the same token, being an open

> forum, its very nature encourages differing opinions. You would prefer maybe

> to simply read press releases that all tow a singular party line?

> Alex in NYC

> On May 20, 2011, at 8:13 AM, Nick Scott wrote:

>> 90% of the comments on this so called "Gathering" forum is dross

>> anyway, you either get trolls, thread spoilers or what I would term

>> "aggressors".   Perhaps it is because I am tired or reading bitching

>> on here.

>> On 20 May 2011 13:08, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

>>> If you fail to contribute, you rob yourself of the right to bitch about

>>> it,

>>> then.