[kj] Test Again

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 02:52:15 EDT 2011

The short list of worthwhile posters on the Gathering is very short indeed.
Probably less than 10 people. Of the sometimes upwards of 100 emails that come
through everyday, I look for those "good" names, see what's going on and then
proceed to delete about 80 unread emails. More to the point, there's an even
shorter list of people whose emails, for whatever reason, I will never, ever
read (I usually open Damon's mail but only to confirm that he's sticking
with the all-caps thing). Seriously though, if you can't figure out how to keep
these problem-posters off your radar, then I'm afraid you just plain suck at the
internet.

Leigh
 --

http://www.streetmeat.bandcamp.com