[kj] Test Again

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:11:48 EDT 2011

postponed indefinitely..."

I gotta hear what the real reason for the band pulling the plug on the tour
before I'd ever jump ship.

funny all the ppl 'close' to the band who wont say...

i often think of them as 'mates' ...guys just like us, oft motivated and
creative, but also slack, lazy, and concerned with how their own lives are
going rather than superficial relationships with fans of the music they make
instead of the real person. they dont owe us a fucking thing, but when it
is said by band how much they respect the 'family of gatherers' and yet cant
communicate with us, its a bit two-faced.

i've given up on ever seeing them live, but if they do what they gotta do,
rest up, recharge, stay in groove, then hopefully there could still be a few
albums yet to come!

this email list has given us *all* alot over the years... its the backbone
of KJ on the web, no matter how dysfunctional it gets at times, its where we
all belong...