[kj] CliffMonk's Killing Joke show, Final Show Until Further Notice tomar...

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:01:25 EDT 2011

sorry my baaad contactzero in construct=you lose again

just call me faggit like everyone else does? i am a monk ya know. imagine
living in tibet.

WAR.GOOD FOR SOME.BAD FOR MOST.

YR LIVING A HOAX!

SOMEONE'S GOT U SUSSED AND IT IT US!

U ARE THEM AND U WILL PERISH

or perhaps im just joking around and waiting for joleen to get home from
playing whirlyball in kwazy seattle which is the actual case. this list is
the real joke as are the vast majority of humans.but then again im an aries
crucifying deathdeler at draconis uber alles or something.

anybody remeber terence mckenna? the psychoactive plant researcher i studied
virtual reality with back in 92 under an oak? the hyperelves? language
coming from psylocybin mushrooms which are the hardest organic substance on
earth which can travel on the cosmic winds and seeded here? evidently the
geico cavemen the ones who ate the bright seeds got smarter and then william
burrough did the whole language is a virus from outer space or was that
laurie anderson but burroughs was just a dirty junky who murdered his wife
how the fuck did he do horse all his life and stay out of jail?WHAT ME
WORRY?

PROBLEM?

<DIVER DOWN>

<NEW ORDER NAVY SUBMERGE COMMANDETH CAPM HOOKY.WERE NOT NEEDED HERE.LIST IS
DEAD IN THE GUTTER.UNTIL BOREDOM SETS IN AND RUMOR MILL CHATTER INTERFERNCE
STARTS UP AGAIN>

DEAR GATHERS ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT I AM A DISABLED AMERIKKKAN.IVE TYPED
IT OUT B4 BUT NOBODY CARES THEY JUST SAY IMMENTAL OR NEED TO BE PUT IN A
RUBBER ROOM.=SIGH

AND BTW IM NOT SOUNDMAGICK,SOUNDMAGICK IS JUST MY TOOL.

ONE OF THESEDAYS IM GONNA{CENSORED{INTO LIL PIECES!

MOTHER IS EARTH IS AWAKENING.PERHAPS FUCKING KRAKATOA MIGHT SPEW!

HERE WE COME TO SAVE THA DAY,ME AND MY TROOPS.GWAR ANYONE?

HAIL,GENOCIDE!

MORE FEMA KAMPS! PUT THE STUPID TWITS TO WORK BUILDING KWAZY KWAKADELIKAL
HYPERDIMENSIONAL PYRMAIDS FOR ME TO RECORD A COVER OF RAPE ME INSIDE RATHER
THAN MY OLD PLAN OF RENTING A ROOM IN THE WATERGATE HOTEL HUH OBAMA I KNOW
YOU ARE READING THIS @MODERATOR777

<END OF TRANSMISSION>