[kj] CliffMonk's Killing Joke show, Final Show Until Further Notice tomar...

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:39:08 EDT 2011

gee whiz kidz i do apologize for being an author of extended streams of
words rather than just the typical sharp barbs...honestly it is a true fact
that i am actively involved in global security[meaning earth]

here's a hint: www.contactzero.org keyword:tesla

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 4:33 AM, damon cook <soundmagick at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nuzdzSJlZo

> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Paul Rangecroft <

> paul.rangecroft at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Jaz should join this list - it may put his own meltdown in perspective.

>> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Michael Garcia <sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com>wrote:

>>> You are a pain and a waste on space, online or otherwise. I wish you the

>>> speediest of decent into all places that you deem of hell or beyond. No

>>> wonder people are leaving the list because of you. I understand the spam

>>> filter and you are now on it but why? I would rather listen to Milli Vanilla

>>> for a thousand lifetimes than read one more sentence of your meaningless

>>> rants.