[kj] Also: Ben Calvert Tweets: Geordie cancelled the US shows???

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed May 11 16:50:09 EDT 2011

somebody mentioned something about 'this is going to piss off a lot of
people'- I guess that's relative as possibly it will upset the 20-30 of us who
could have made the shows along with a handful of other faithfuls not on
the list- but yeah this doesn't do well for retaining old faithfuls along
with growing a new fanbase-

and yes, wait and see what really is behind this- though the habitual
canceling can lead to eye rolling, cynicism, and not the benefit of the doubt-
whereas if it never occurred , there would be more of a 'whoa I hope all
is ok with everyone.."

Adam

In a message dated 5/11/2011 2:11:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,