[kj] Ben Calvert Tweets: Geordie cancelled the US shows???

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Wed May 11 13:12:22 EDT 2011

"I purposely waited to buy a ticket for the San Diego and Anaheim shows specifically because of their past history of pulling thiskind of shit."
"With Big Paul pulling out "

My sentiments, exactly. I was not having it when Youth didn't play the three last dates in Dec, and when BPF announced he would not join KJ for the US tour I felt something was fishy, once again. I'd prefer to see how things really evolve before getting a ticket, let alone a VIP package.

Hopefully the band will release an official statement and not use TwAtter to communicate with organizers and fans. Come on, do we really have to find out their intentions through "tweets"?

*Putting away my crystal ball*

CG