[kj] Ben Calvert Tweets: Geordie cancelled the US shows???

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed May 11 12:56:03 EDT 2011

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

Well, of course they did. Glad I didn't make any plans.

also, KJ & Kelis? Let's hope Benny doesn't mistakenly start into "Milkshake" at some inopportune moment at Sonisphere.

I purposely waited to buy a ticket for the San Diego and Anaheim shows specifically because of their past history of pulling this
kind of shit. So I guess thankfully I don't have to worry about dealing with getting a refund. But if they cancelled because of
low ticket sales, maybe someone should clue them in to the fact many knowledgeable fans *won't* buy tickets to their shows until the
last minute specifically because they're such unreliable flakes when it comes to fulfilling tour dates.

With Big Paul pulling out and now this, I suspect we're witnessing 1995/Democracy tour meltdown all over again.

T.B.