[kj] Nottingham - am I the first? setlist spoiler

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Mar 31 10:24:04 EDT 2011

ahhhh ! I stood next to Jim & several times shouted "JIM !!!" but he seemed not to register !!! maybe it was my unshaven & dishevelled state that confused him ... Dave Simpson had quite some 'tache going on, like the '81 Jaz vintage. Saw Jon, Paul from Bristol, Angela, Simon Abinett & Jane's other mate Jane but sadly didn't manage to bump into Brian. Back now in London - see some of you folks tomorrow evening - any meeting places been touted yet ???

Does anyone know what that intro music was just before 'Bladerunner' piece they walked on stage to ? I think it was also used for 2010 tour dates.

Sent from my iPhone