[kj] Nottingham - am I the first? setlist spoiler

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 06:52:18 EDT 2011

Cracking gig, highlights for me were the wait (it went mental down the front), primitive (which to my ear was a slower more chilled affair than normal, excellent), depth charge (best live one of the new stuff). Low light was getting whipped in the eye/elbowed in the face by some twat twirling his jumper around during asteroid I think. Also took beer with paul, geordie jim & chapman. Sent from my Nokia phone