[kj] Ot -my dad

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 16:40:41 EDT 2011

Just read this and struggling to take it all in. I am so so sorry Dave,
nobody deserves to have to be put through this. The intention just does not
bear thinking about. Remember all the good times with your dad especially
from when you were young it will help you focus and bring back the smile.
I really hope you get a ticket.

Hang in there

Mike