[kj] Ot -my dad

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:30:52 EDT 2011

Bad stuff mate but stay focused and positive.

haven't got a spare for friday but pretty sure there's still a few tickets available from the website

http://ticketing.southbankcentre.co.uk/find/music/gigs-contemporary/tickets/killing-joke-57098

If you want to meet for a beer and a chat get in touch 07768230226. There's a few of us meeting beforehand though not sure where as yet.

Peace

Chris