[kj] KJ VIP UPGRADE on NA Tour!!!

Miche Marcisz ukmiche at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 12:24:14 EDT 2011

Oliver, I'm sure Jaz & the rest will be very friendly!  This VIP stuff is ridiculous I think!  I suspect it's the work of the record company.  And now all the confusion of details is typical!
My friends did something similar on a NIN tour.  The band was sitting at a table on some roped off section of the location.  They signed whatever you wanted & allowed any photos.
I'm really glad I've already met Killing Joke & got photos without paying to be in an assembly line!  It's ridiculous & unlike the Joke in my opinion!
Have a GREAT time!  Get yer money's worth!  Ha!  Jealous I can't be there!